Taught by John V. Giardinelli, an expert in real estate law, this class is essential if you want to stay ahead of the curve and maintain and supervise a successful office.
• Up-to-the-minute State and Federal laws governing broker supervision
• How broker supervision is viewed in California Courts
• What activities require supervision
• Common reasons current supervision has failed;
• How to supervise effectively to protect yourself and your brokerage
• How to designate a supervising broker under new California law
• The ten most common violations found in DRE audits and how to avoid them